Savory Shallot Tarragon Chicken Recipe
Savory chicken marinated with our Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix, then grilled to perfection!
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1½ pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 6 pieces
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced, optional
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag; add chicken. Seal well toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Serve with steamed asparagus.
- Complete step one from above
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- In a greased 13x9-inch baking dish, place chicken. Bake 18-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant-read food thermometer. Salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Makes 6 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Hatetocook from Love the flavor! All 5 of us love this recipe! We love the flavor - it's so simple! My 3 boys and husband ask for this one all of the time!
Date published: 2017-06-25
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrapper9494 from Talk about some FLAVOR!!!! This chicken had sooo much flavor. It's now one of our favorites and we will be making it often this summer!
Date published: 2017-06-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSisTotallySatisfying from Full Flavor Low Carb! Quick low carb meal that packs great flavor! Totally Satisfying!
Date published: 2017-04-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by shopwithkaren from Delicious Chicken Quick and easy meal. Chicken is very moist. Served with roasted potatoes (Ultimate Steak Seasoning) and salad. Used leftover chicken, sliced over salad for lunch next day! YUM!!
Date published: 2017-03-01