- Combine first 5 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag; add chicken. Seal well toss to coat. Refrigerate several hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Serve with steamed asparagus.
- Complete step one from above
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- In a greased 13x9-inch baking dish, place chicken. Bake 18-20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165° on an instant-read food thermometer. Salt and pepper as desired. Garnish with green onion, if desired.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
Makes 6 servings.