Shallot Tarragon Turkey Burgers Recipe
- 1½ pounds lean ground turkey
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 4 ounces fontina cheese, sliced or 6 slices provolone cheese
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices, optional
- In large bowl, combine turkey, 1 tablespoon Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix and Seasoned Salt; pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. Top with cheese.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine remaining Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix and mayonnaise. Place lettuce and tomatoes, if desired, on toasted buns. Top with burgers and shallot tarragon mayonnaise.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with sweet potato fries.
Make ahead & freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between layers of wax paper. Place remaining Shallot Tarragon Compound Butter Mix in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.