Simple Taco Salad Recipe
Savory chicken, tomatoes and black beans on top of a bead of lettuce creates a bold new option for mexican night.
- 1 1/2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 14.5 oz. can petite diced tomatoes
- Torn lettuce
- 15 oz. can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
Sauté chicken in a lightly greased skillet until no longer pink. Add Simply Salsa™ Mix and tomatoes. Cover; simmer 1 hour or until chicken mix is very tender. Divide lettuce among 6 dinner plates; top with equal amounts of chicken (warm or cold), black beans, Cheddar cheese, sour cream and black olives. Serves 6.