1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat 2 qt. baking dish with non-stick spray.
2. Combine first 2 ingredients in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Spread potatoes, corn & bell pepper in bottom of the baking dish.
4. Add about 1/4 cup of the Simply Salsa mixture to the chicken and then place in baking dish, top with the remaining Simply Salsa mixture and the shredded cheese.
5. Whisk together the eggs, sour cream, half & half or milk add salt & pepper to taste, and pour evenly over the cheese. Top with the sliced olives.
6. Bake at 375 degrees 45-50 min. or until eggs are set in the middle.