Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Chicken Tacos Recipe
- ½ cup beer or apple juice
- 1½-1¾ pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas, warmed (8 tortillas if using Dinner Mixer)
- Shredded carrots, chopped cucumbers, chopped peanuts, chopped cilantro
- Slow Cooker
- In a 3½-quart or larger slow cooker, combine Korean BBQ Slow-Cooker Sauce Mix and beer. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cook on LOW 4-6 hours or until chicken is very tender and shreds easily.
- Remove chicken and shred; set aside. Add chicken back into slow cooker; toss to coat.
- Serve chicken in warmed tortillas. Top with carrots, cucumbers, peanuts and cilantro. Serve with sauce for dipping, if desired.
Makes 6 servings or 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Garlic Buttered Green Beans.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1 in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Add contents of bag to slow cooker. Continue with step 1.
For remix Korean BBQ Chicken Stir-Fry recipe: Place 2 servings leftover chicken with sauce in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Electric Pressure Cooker Directions: Prepare step 1 in a 6-quart or larger electric pressure cooker, adding ½ cup water. Cook 12 minutes on pressure cooker setting. Release pressure. Continue with step 2.