Sunny Lemon Individual Fruit Pizzas Recipe
Fresh fruit with a creamy filling and a cookie crust makes for a great after school treat!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 (8 ounce) carton whipped cream cheese
- 1½-2 cups assorted fruit such as strawberries, raspberries, blueberrie, etc., cut into smaller pieces, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl combine Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 1, butter and egg; stir well to combine.
- Roll dough into generous 1-inch balls; place on greased baking sheet 2 inches apart, flatten slightly. Bake 13-15 minutes until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl combine cream cheese and Sunny Lemon Pound Cake & Icing Mix packet 2; blend until smooth. Spread mixture on cooled cookies; top with desired assorted fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Makes 22-24 pizzas.
Variation: Substitute 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese for the whipped cream cheese.