Sweet Mango Pork Burgers Recipe
- 1 pound ground pork
- Lettuce leaves, tomato slices
- 4 hamburger buns, toasted
- Avocado slices
- In large bowl, combine ground pork and 3 tablespoons Mango Lime Sauce; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 4 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes. Brush with remaining 3 tablespoons Mango Lime Sauce the last 3-4 minutes.
- Place lettuce and tomato on hamburger buns. Top with burgers and avocado slices.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Place remaining 3 tablespoons Mango Lime Sauce in a quart freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.