Sweet Pepper Grilled Crostini with Prosciutto Recipe
This grilled savory appetizer is perfect for all your backyard get-togethers this summer.
- 1 long baguette bread, sliced ¾-inch thick
- Olive oil spray
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 ounces prosciutto slices, cut into thirds
- Arugula leaves, optional
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Generously spray both sides of bread with olive oil spray. Place on grill. Grill until toasted on both sides, about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and spread with cheese. Dollowpwith Sweet Pepper Jalapeño Jam and top with prosciutto and arugula, if desired.
Makes about 18 crostini.