Sweet Raspberry Chipotle Pork Chops Recipe
Pork pairs so well with fruity flavors – marinate your chops in raspberry and citrus for a perfect summer meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, optional
- 6 bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds)
- In a gallon freezer bag combine first 4 ingredients; massage to combine. Season pork chops with Seasoned Salt. Add to bag and seal well; toss to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes while preparing grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork chops from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place chops on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
Serve with Citrus Herb Grilled Romaine Salad.
Wine Pairing: Italian Barolo.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared and refrigerated up to overnight.
Nutrition per Serving:
Rated 5 out of 5 by Summergriller from Very Flavorable Pork chops!! The combination of the chipolte raspberry sauce and citrus seasoning made for an incredibly delicious grilled chop! My husband says this is definitely a "do over"!
Date published: 2018-09-02
Rated 5 out of 5 by Scrapbkmom from New favorite pork recipe!! My husband made this for me for Mother's Day and WOW!! It was incredible! He has requested this for Father's Day...I think this is a new favorite recipe! So much flavor
Date published: 2018-06-16
Rated 5 out of 5 by TSbyVickiR from Sooo flavorful These pork chops were delicious! Not dry at all! Full of flavor! Definitely will be making these again
Date published: 2018-04-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kelly B from Kabobs! I was pleasently suprised by the bold flavor of this meal! We did it as kabobs and will be adding it to the summer rotation. We won't be without these flavors in the house!
Date published: 2018-03-19