Sweet Raspberry Chipotle Pork Chops Recipe
Pork pairs so well with fruity flavors – marinate your chops in raspberry and citrus for a perfect summer meal.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard, optional
- 6 bone-in pork chops (about 2 pounds)
- In a gallon freezer bag combine first 4 ingredients; massage to combine. Season pork chops with Seasoned Salt. Add to bag and seal well; toss to coat.
- Let stand 10 minutes while preparing grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork chops from marinade; discard bag with marinade. Place chops on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 155°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
Serve with Citrus Herb Grilled Romaine Salad.
Wine Pairing: Italian Barolo.
Make Ahead: Step 1 can be prepared and refrigerated up to overnight.
Nutrition per Serving: