Sweet Summer Cakes Recipe
Celebrate summer with these sweet, simple and pretty cakes.
- 1 cup water
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons raspberry jam, slightly warmed
- 1½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 (6 ounce) containers fresh raspberries
- 16 fresh mint leaves
- Special Equipment: Silicone Bar Pan
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In large bowl, combine first 3 ingredients. Stir in white chocolate chips. Gently swirl in jam. Divide among Silicone Bar Pan.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Remove from pan.
- In large mixing bowl, combine whipping cream, sugar and vanilla. Using an electric mixer, whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Dollop whipped cream on cakes. Garnish each cake with 3 raspberries and a mint leaf.
Make Ahead: Prepare through step 2. Store in an airtight container. Prepare step 3 up to 3 hours ahead and refrigerate, covered. Continue with step 4 when ready to serve.