Tangy Coconut Rice & Pork Bowls Recipe
Takeout-style rice bowls, ready in less time than it takes to drive to the restaurant.
- ½ cup canned light coconut milk
- 2 servings leftover Tangy Thai Pork Kabobs
- 2 servings leftover Sesame Green Beans, cut in half
- 1½ cups cooked brown or white rice
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine coconut milk and Tangy Thai Sauce. Add leftover pork kabobs and green beans.
- Microwave on HIGH 1½-2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Divide rice between 2 bowls. Top with pork and veggie mixture. Garnish with cilantro, if desired.
Makes 2 servings.
Work Lunch Suggestion: Prepare step 1; divide between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Divide rice and cilantro between 2 microwave-safe storage containers. Continue with step 2 and reheat rice 1-2 minutes.