Toffee Crack Recipe
Toffee Crack will be a huge hit at bake sales, cookie exchanges and family gatherings.
This recipe was provided by a guest, host or consultant. Since it has not been tested by our kitchen, Tastefully Simple cannot guarantee its results or any dietary claims.
- 2 sticks butter
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- One bag (12 ounces) chocolate chips
- Bake the mix as directed on package till lightly brown.
- Take 2 sticks of butter & 1 cup + 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and bring to boil, boil for 3 mins.
- Pour over baked mix, place back in oven for 5 mins.
- Remove from oven and scatter chocolate chips over hot mixture, let sit for 3 mins. Then spread chocolate and chill for 1 hour or overnight.
- Break up and enjoy.