Tossed Garden Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette Recipe
A great salad to serve as a side with any of your favorite dishes.
- 2 (10 ounce) bags lettuce mix
- 1 large tomato, cut into wedges
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, thinly sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Large seasoned croutons, optional
- In large bowl, layer first 7 ingredients in the order listed.
- Serve with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette.
Makes 6-8 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lex Luvs from Great Salad Dressing Love the flavor of this Salad Dressing, just the right balance. Can't wait to try this in a sandwich wrap.
Date published: 2016-10-11