Tropical Pulled Pork Sliders Recipe
Think you’ve had pulled pork sliders? Think again – there’s nothing like a slider with slaw, mango and tequila.
- 1 (3 pound) pork shoulder roast, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- ½ (12 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 cup kale, thinly sliced into shreds
- 1 cup chopped mango
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 12-18 slider buns
- Slow Cooker
- Place seasoned pork in a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. In small bowl, combine undrained pineapple, ⅓ cup Tropical Tequila Sauce and Garlic Garlic Seasoning; salt and pepper as deisred. Pour over pork. Cook on LOW 8-10 hours or HIGH 6-8 hours.
- In medium bowl, combine slaw mix, kale, mangos, mayonnaise and remaining ¼ cup Tropical Tequila Sauce; salt and pepper as desired. Toss to combine.
- Shred pork. Divide among buns and top with slaw.