Ultimate Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Ultimate Steak Seasoning isn't just for your steak. Roasted sweet potatoes taste fantastic with a little sprinkle.
- 1½ pounds fresh sweet potato yams, scrubbed clean, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Add cubed potatoes.
- Drizzle with oil and sprinkle with Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Salt and pepper as desired. Toss to coat potatoes.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until fork tender and browned, turning over halfway through.
Makes 6 servings.
Did You Know: Sweet potato skins are edible, tasty and full of valuable nutrients. So keep the skins on when roasting.