Ultimate Swiss & Onion Burger Recipe
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 seasame hamburger buns, toasted
- In large bowl, combine ground beef and 2-3 teaspoons Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Form into 4 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grill, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add onions and remaining 1 teaspoon Ultimate Steak Seasoning. Sauté until softened and golden browned, about 6-8 minutes.
- Top burgers with cheese and place on toasted buns. Top with sautéed onions.
Makes 4 servings.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Place patties in a gallon freezer bag between sheets of wax paper. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.