Vidalia Deviled Egg Cocktail Sandwiches Recipe
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 2 tsp. minced fresh jalapeno pepper
- 16 slices cocktail rye bread or large entertainment crackers
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli-style Genoa salami
- Fresh chives, sliced into 1-inch pieces
- No bake/cook
Slice each egg into 6 slices (4 main and 2 small ends; discard ends). Carefully remove yolks; set whites aside.
Place yolks into a small bowl; add Vidalia® Onion Dressing and jalapeño; mix to combine. Season with Seasoned Salt to taste.
To serve, place a folded piece of salami on each bread slice or cracker, top with an egg white slice and a dollop of yolk filling. Sprinkle with Seasoned Salt and garnish with 2 slices of chives. Makes 16 servings.