Vidalia Onion Broccoli Slaw Recipe
This weekend, make this colorful, crunchy broccoli slaw. It is a perfect match for whatever you’re grilling!
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 1 small apple, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup finely chopped green onions
- Sunflower seeds (optional)
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine Vidalia® Onion Dressing and mayonnaise.
- Stir in broccoli slaw mix, apple, dried cranberries and green onions.
- Garnish with sunflower seeds and additional cranberries, if desired. Serve immediately.
Makes 8-10 servings.
Rated 5 out of 5 by JMSTribe from I love this salad. I want to marry it. This salad is so simple and SO delish! I think I could eat it everyday. Highly recommend!!
Date published: 2018-05-22
Rated 5 out of 5 by simplydebbieg from Awesome slaw! I made this, without the sunflower seeds, and shared it at a gathering of friends. It got such rave reviews that I made it for a church dinner, a few days later.....again, RAVE reviews. This will be part of my 'regular' menu. Thanks, Tastefully Simple!! (I made it the night before)
Date published: 2015-07-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ginnyliz from A Picnic Hit. Made this salad for a BBQ picnic in May. This was a homerun. Everyone loved it and one person took some home and put it on her pork BBQ sandwich the next day. I made mine the night before to let all the flavors marinate. Will make this again and again.
Date published: 2015-06-18