White Bean Turkey Soup Recipe
- 1 (19-20 ounce) package lean ground turkey
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild fire-roasted green chiles
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Great Northern or cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese, optional
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, combine turkey, Wahoo! Chili® Seasoning and Garlic Garlic™ Seasoning. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 7-8 minutes.
- Stir in chiles, beans and chicken broth. Simmer, uncovered, 20 minutes. Stir in sour cream; simmer 3-5 minutes.
- Top bowls of soup with cheese, if desired.
Makes 6 servings. Serve with assorted crackers.
Make ahead & freeze: Combine step 1 ingredients in a quart freezer bag. Combine step 2 ingredients in a gallon freezer bag. Place both bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.