- A perfect mingling of sweet red bell pepper, roasted garlic, sea salt, and crisp onion flavors make this the savory cheese ball you'll serve with crackers and fresh veggies at every gathering. Also makes a mouth-watering dip mixed with sour cream and mayonnaise. (2 - 0.53 oz. packets)
- Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Chicken: Chicken marinated with Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Cheese Ball Mix, oil and vinegar, and air-fried for a juicy and crispy chicken. Find this new Air Fryer 10-Meal Kit recipe and more at tastefullysimple.com.
- Serve with assorted veggies and crackers.
- For a low carb appetizer, spread prepared cheese ball on a slice of hard salami and roll up.
- Stir cooked bacon crumbles into prepared cheese ball, spread on slices of baguette or mini pepper halves, top with shredded Cheddar cheese and place under the broiler until bubbly and golden brown.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Monterey Jack cheese to serve
- Item: 730908
1 packet Roasted Garlic & Red Pepper Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 7 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Dehydrated red bell pepper, dehydrated garlic, sea salt, roasted garlic powder, spices, onion powder.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy, wheat, egg, shellfish, fish, peanut, sesame and tree nuts.
No gluten ingredients.