- Raise a glass to summer and the refreshing flavors of juicy raspberry and tangy lime. Just add water and vodka, freeze and enjoy this fresh frozen treat. Serves 6. (12.5 oz.). Seasonal item.
- Use rum or tequila instead of vodka.
- For non-alcoholic version, mix with 7½ cups cold water, sparkling water or lemon-lime soda. Serve on the rocks.
- For on the rocks, prepare as directed. Do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- For by the glass, combine ¼ rounded cup drink mix with ¼ cup vodka and 1 cup warm water. Serve over ice.
- Item: 280714
1 packet Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix
1½ cups vodka
Warm water (about 6 cups)
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix, vodka and enough warm water to fill to within about ½ inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses.
Makes about 6 (12 ounces) servings.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed above. Do not freeze. Serve over ice.
By the Glass
¼ rounded cup Rockin' Raspberry Frozen Drink Mix
¼ cup vodka
1 cup warm water
Combine ingredients. Stir to dissolve; pour over ice.
Makes 1 serving.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural and artificial flavors, red 40, blue 1.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients