- Pancakes are a delicious option for any meal – especially when they are as delicious as these! Delicious caramel flavor and a hint of saltiness meld in this mix for great taste in every bite. Try ‘em as waffles, too. Best served with Brown Sugar Vanilla Syrup for the perfect combination. Just add milk and eggs.
- Stir chocolate chips or chopped nuts into batter.
- Sprinkle fresh blueberries over batter in skillet.
- Whip softened butter with Brown Sugar Vanilla Syrup or maple syrup. Slather on pancakes.
- Item: 765076
1 package Salted Caramel Pancake Mix
1¼ cups 2% milk or milk of choice
2 large eggs
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. In medium bowl, combine Salted Caramel Pancake Mix, milk and eggs; stir to combine.
2. Once pan is hot, using a ¼ cup measuring cup, scoop portions of batter onto pan. If desired, use butter or oil to fry pancakes.
3. Cook pancakes until the tops are full of bubbles and the edges begin to look dry, about 1 minute. Flip over the pancake and brown the other side. Serve hot or warm.
Makes about 13-15 pancakes.
Do not eat raw batter.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, brown sugar, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), nonfat dried milk, natural flavors, molasses powder (molasses, maltodextrin), vegetable oil (soybean and/or canola oil), salt, caramel color.
CONTAINS: Milk and wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy and egg.
Contains bioengineered food ingredients.
Certified Kosher-dairy by OU.