- Back by popular demand for a limited time only! This lush and fruity wine punch makes any holiday gathering more festive. Just add red wine and water and freeze in the handy bucket.
- Garnish with fresh slices of orange, lemon or lime.
- Best prepared with dry red wine such as Merlot, Pinot Noir or Cabernet Sauvignon
- For a non-alcoholic version, substitute non-alcoholic red wine or sparkling grape juice for wine. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
- Item: 776607
Samba Sangria Slush Drink Mix
2 (750 ml) bottles red wine
1 1/2 cups warm water
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add dry mix, both bottles of wine and enough warm water to fill to within about 1/2 inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses. Makes about 9 (8 oz.) servings.
By the Glass
3 ½ tablespoons Samba Sangria Slush Drink Mix
3 tablespoons warm water
1 (187 ml) bottle red wine (from 4 pack) or about ¾ cup
Combine dry mix and water; stir to dissolve. Add wine; stir. Cover and freeze. Stir before serving. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed above. Do not freeze. Serve over ice.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, fruit and vegetable juice (color), natural flavors
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, wheat, soy and egg.
No gluten ingredients.