- The ultimate comfort food in a handy pouch. Farm-to-table flavors simmer in this rich herbed broth with ruffled pasta, carrots, garlic, cilantro and a dash of warm spices. Just add chicken and water. Serve in a Bountiful Beer Bread bowl for even more hearty deliciousness. Ready in only 12 minutes. Serves 6. (6 oz.)
- Use prepared Makin' Magic Chicken™.
- Stir in 1½ cups frozen mixed vegetables.
- Replace 1 cup water with half & half for a creamy soup.
- For a Tex-Mex flair, stir in 1-2 tablespoons Fiesta Party Seasoning™, chopped bell peppers, corn and pinto beans with mix and chicken. Serve with desired toppings.
- Item: 327407
1 package Savory Chicken Soup Mix
6 cups water
2 cups cooked chicken breast, diced or
shredded (about 1 pound uncooked)
1. In large saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 6 cups water to a boil. Stir in soup mix and chicken.
2. Reduce heat to medium; simmer 12 minutes, stirring frequently.
Makes about 6 servings.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, orecchiette pasta (durum wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), dehydrated carrot, onion and garlic, rendered chicken fat, sugar, onion powder, soy sauce powder (wheat, soybeans, salt), salt, chicken broth, spices, silicon dioxide (anticaking), cilantro, extractives of turmeric (color), natural flavors.
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.