Special Care for Your Pour Spout:
- Before use, soak in warm, soapy water and rinse in cool water. Insert into bottle while the spout is still damp.
- Push down firmly until spout snaps into place.
- If flap sticks, simply remove and hold under warm running water to remove oil or vinegar residue.
- Note, thin oils may drip slightly.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Soak in warm, soapy water for about 15 minutes. Make sure water reaches all areas of spout. Rinse in cold water.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- top rack dishwasher safe only
Rated 5 out of 5 by MsMehgan from So convenient and efficient I love these pour spouts! I don't have to stop to open and close the top on my Roasted Garlic Olive Oil (a staple in my kitchen) and I have more control of the oil and use less when I'm drizzling it on top of food. I save time and money with these pour spouts, wish I had bought them sooner!
Date published: 2016-12-15