Pour Spout single
Pour, measure and cut down on spills and drips with our handy pour spout. Fits on Tastefully Simple's oil and vinegar bottles. (includes 1 pour spout)
Special care for your pour spout:
- Before use, soak in warm, soapy water and rinse in cool water. Insert into bottle while the spout is still damp.
- Push down firmly until spout snaps into place.
- If flap sticks, simply remove and hold under warm running water to remove oil or vinegar residue.
- Note, thin oils may drip slightly.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack only).
- Soak in warm, soapy water for about 15 minutes. Make sure water reaches all areas of spout. Rinse in cold water.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- top rack dishwasher safe only
Rated 4 out of 5 by Crazysimpleeating from So far so good I used it a few times and seems to work perfectly !!
Date published: 2018-02-17
Rated 4 out of 5 by Pomfan17 from Nice spout I like how the oil doesn't drizzle every where when I'm pouring it out.
Date published: 2017-08-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by Pegster from Love the pour spout! The pour spout allows me to drizzle just what I want! Perfect for salads!
Date published: 2017-03-25
Rated 2 out of 5 by cewevodau from Great idea but drips . . . Great idea but it drips . . . fits well, but nothing stops the flow when putting it back to upright.
Date published: 2017-01-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by LindaWurst from nice pour spout Works very nicely Fits other bottles I have as well. Lid doesn't stick either
Date published: 2015-12-15