- Give your favorite south-of-the-border recipes a spicy zing of flavor. Fragrant cilantro, tangy lime and a dash of jalapeño heat combine to pack a powerful flavor punch. Mix with sour cream and mayo for dipping, or whisk together with lime juice and oil for a bold marinade or chimichurri sauce. Kosher. (4.2 oz.)
- Combine 3 tablespoons into oil and lime juice with 1 tablespoon seasoning; use as a marinade.
- Prepared dip is a great topper for tacos, nachos and burritos.
- Mix into egg salad or mayonnaise as a sandwich spread.
- Item: 280708
Sí Sí Cilantro Dip
2 tablespoons Sí Sí Cilantro™ Seasoning
¾ cup sour cream*
¼ cup mayonnaise*
1. Combine ingredients; blend well.
2. Chill 2 hours.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
* Lighten it up: use light mayonnaise
and sour cream instead.
INGREDIENTS: Onion, jalapeños, salt, cilantro, garlic, lime juice powder, spices.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy, wheat and fish.
No gluten ingredients
Certified Kosher-parve by Kof-K