- Mesquite-smoked Cheddar paired with a hint of jalapeño. Together they make the season's most
craveable cheese ball. Serve with pretzel sticks, pita bread or fresh veggies. Serves 16. (2 - 1.5 oz. packets) Seasonal item.
- For a hot dip, combine 1 packet mix, 8 ounces softened cream cheese and ½ cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese. Heat in microwave at 30-second intervals until hot. Top with additional Monterey Jack cheese to serve.
- For cheese sauce, microwave 8 ounces cream cheese 30-45 seconds Whisk in 1 packet mix, then ½ cup milk and ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese. Microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth. Serve over prepared pasta, cooked veggies or chicken.
- Stuff prepared cheese ball into jalapeño halves, wrap in bacon and bake or grill until bacon is crispy.
- Item: 281220
1 packet Smoked Cheddar & Jalapeño Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Maltodextrin, whey, Cheddar and blue cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), dehydrated onion and jalapeño, yeast extract, salt, jalapeño and garlic powder, lactic acid, butter, buttermilk, silicon dioxide (anticaking), disodium phosphate, sodium phosphate, natural flavors, citric acid, extractives of paprika (color), natural mesquite smoke flavor, extractives of turmeric (color), sodium silicoaluminate, cilantro.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, wheat, fish, shellfish, tree nuts and egg.
No gluten ingredients.