- What’s more tempting than unbaked cookie dough? No need for self-control with this edible cookie dough mix: just add butter and milk and enjoy it right from the mixing bowl! (You can bake ‘em, too!) Bright blue sprinkles add a festive flair. Mix comes with an adorable mini spatula. Serves 20. (16 oz.)
- Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg into the cookie batter.
- Stir in ½ cup white chocolate chips or flaked coconut.
- Mix in ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts.
- Top cooled cookies with vanilla frosting.
- Item: 702020
For edible dough:
1 package Snowflake Sugar Cookie Dough Mix
7 tablespoons butter, softened, sliced
5 tablespoons milk
1. In a small bowl, combine Snowflake Sugar Cookie Dough Mix and butter with a spatula or spoon until small crumbles form. Add milk; Stir until well combined.
2. Refrigerate immediately. Eat or bake within 24 hours.
Contains special heat-treated flour. Baking is not required.
Do not add additional flour.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare dough as directed. Roll into 1½-inch balls. Place on a large baking sheet 2 inches apart; press to flatten slightly. Bake 13-15 minutes or until desired doneness. Makes about 20 cookies.
High Altitude: For baked cookies, reduce butter to
6 tablespoons. Bake for 15 minutes at 350°F.
INGREDIENTS: Wheat flour, sugar, teal sprinkles (sugar, vegetable oil [palm, palm kernel], cornstarch, confectioner’s glaze, dextrin, blue 1 lake, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, yellow 5 lake, carnauba
wax), blue sprinkles (sugar, vegetable oil [palm, palm kernel], cornstarch, confectioner’s glaze, blue 1 lake, dextrin, natural and artificial flavor, soy lecithin, carnauba wax), baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), salt, natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Wheat and soy.
Manufactured in a facility that processes milk and egg.