- Is it really a summer celebration without the sweet taste of a strawberry margarita? You'll want to keep the freezer stocked with this handy bucket. Just add tequila and freeze or serve over ice for the ultimate summer quencher.
- Rim glass with salt and garnish with fresh berries.
- Use rum or vodka in place of tequila
- Item: 289209
Strawberry Breeze Margarita Mix
1½ cups tequila
Warm water (about 6 cups)
1. Empty and rinse bucket. Add mix, tequila and enough warm water to fill to within about ½ inch of rim. Stir well to dissolve.
2. Freeze 12-14 hours.
3. Stir and scoop into glasses. Makes about 6 (12 oz.) servings.
By the Glass
5½ tablespoons Strawberry Breeze Margarita Mix
1 cup warm water
¼ cup tequila
Combine mix and water; stir to dissolve. Add tequila; stir. Cover and freeze. Stir before serving. Makes 1 serving.
On the Rocks
Prepare as directed above. Chill; do not freeze. Serve over ice.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, citric acid, natural flavors, salt, fruit and vegetable juice (color), caramel color.
Manufactured in a facility that processes egg, milk, soy and wheat
No gluten ingredients