- Enjoy Strawberry Shortcake in a minute with this microwaveable cake mix and strawberry glaze. Just add water, stir and microwave. Serves 4. (4 - 3.5 oz. packets). Seasonal item.
- Make it in a mug or a microwavable mini Bundt pan. Mug and Bundt pan not included. Check out this gift set »
- In step 1, replace 1½ tablespoons water with vodka or rum.
- Stir 1 tablespoon white chocolate chips into batter.
- Top with strawberry ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
- Item: 281215
Strawberry Shortcake Bundt Cake
1. Combine 3 tablespoons water and Packet 1 in a small bowl; stir well. Pour into greased mini microwavable bundt cake pan.
2. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let cool 2 minutes. In a small bowl, combine Packet 2 and 2 tablespoons water; stir well and microwave 15 seconds. Drizzle over cake. Enjoy warm.
Makes 1 serving.
Microwave oven temperatures vary. If necessary, continue cooking cake for 5-second intervals until done.
Do not eat raw batter.
Make it in a Mug
Prepare Packet 1 as directed above in a greased mug. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Let stand 2 minutes. In a small bowl, mix Packet 2 with 2 tablespoons water; stir well and microwave for 15 seconds. Drizzle over cake. Enjoy warm.
INGREDIENTS: Packet 1: Sugar, wheat flour, oat fiber, creamer (coconut oil, corn syrup solids, sodium caseinate [a milk derivative], dipotassium phosphate, mono- and diglycerides, silicon dioxide), whey (milk), dried egg whites, baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), wheat starch, modified cornstarch, natural flavors, salt, xanthan gum, beta carotene (color). Packet 2: Sugar, dextrose, strawberry powder (strawberries, silica), modified cornstarch, fruit and vegetable juice (color), natural flavor.
CONTAINS: Egg, milk, wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy