- This tangy sauce is brightened with the flavors of pineapple, mango, lime and garlic. Use it to drench chicken, shrimp or pork, or use as a dipping or basting sauce or marinade. Serves 19. (13.5 oz.) Seasonal item.
- Pour over cooked chicken, pork or fish.
- Stir into rice for a quick and easy side dish.
- Use as a stir-fry sauce or as a dipper for egg rolls and wontons.
- For a quick & delicious Pineapple Balsamic Vinaigrette, whisk together ½ cup Sweet & Sour Pineapple Sauce and 2 tablespoons each Avocado Oil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar of Modena.
- Item: 784518
INGREDIENTS: Pineapple, sugar, mango, tamarind, onion, apple cider vinegar, red bell pepper (water and citric acid), food starch - modified, sambal (red chile peppers, distilled vinegar, salt, xanthan gum), salt, lime juice, garlic, red pepper flakes, ginger powder.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg, soy, fish and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.