- Create your own coffeehouse drinks at home with this versatile trio of mocha, salted caramel and vanilla syrups. Drizzle over pancakes and ice cream, mix into cocktails, and more. Kosher. (3 -12.7 fl. oz. bottles)
- 1 capful equals 1 teaspoon.
- Add 2-3 capfuls per 1 cup (8 ounces) hot or cold coffee.
- For flavored french toast, add 1 capful syrup of choice per egg to egg batter.
- Combine 1 (8 ounce) package softened cream cheese with ¼ cup syrup of choice. Whip with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Serve with fresh fruit, cookies or Twisty Grahams®. Or spread on sugar cookies and top with chopped fresh fruit for a mini fruit pizza.
- For a flavored dessert martini, in a cocktail shaker with ice, combine ¼ cup half & half or dairy-free half & half, 3 tablespoons vodka and 2 tablespoons syrup of choice. Shake; strain into martini glass.
- Replace ¼ cup water with ¼ cup syrup of choice in any of our Tastefully Simple baking mixes.
- For a sweet bread, follow Bountiful Beer Bread Mix® directions using ½ cup syrup of choice and 1 cup sparkling water for the beer. Add ½-1 cup baking chips of choice to batter, if desired.
- Item: 101886