- Need dinner in a hurry? Try this zesty sauce, thick with tomatoes, garlic, red, green and chili peppers, tomatillos and a sassy blend of Southwestern spices. Pour over chopped chicken and simmer just 15 minutes for a sensational Tex-Mex-style dish. (12 oz.) Seasonal item. TS EatWell. No gluten ingredients. Item: 702017
- Sauté 1½ lbs. diced chicken, pork or beef in 1 tbsp. oil. Add jar of sauce and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- For a chili, add 1 can pinto, kidney or black beans to above and enough water, broth or beer to reach desired consistency.
product details & suggested uses:
- Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid), sweet onions, tomato paste, garlic, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, green chili peppers, salt, tomatillos, cilantro, key lime juice concentrate, onion powder, roasted garlic, jalapeño peppers (salt, acetic acid), celery, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, citric acid, black pepper.
- Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, milk, wheat and fish.
- No gluten ingredients.