- Pour this zesty sauce, thick with tomatoes, peppers, tomatillos and a sassy blend of Southwestern spices over chopped chicken. Simmer 15 minutes for a tasty Tex-Mex-style dish. Serves 6. (12 oz.).
- Tex-Mex Beef & Rice Skillet: Ground beef, rice, peppers and onions simmered with Tex-Mex Simmer Sauce, broth, pinto beans and corn.
- Sauté 1½ pounds diced chicken, pork or beef in 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil. Add jar of sauce and simmer 10-15 minutes.
- For a chili, add 1 can pinto, kidney or black beans to above and enough water, broth or beer to reach desired consistency.
- For a quick and simple guacamole, add 2 tablespoons sauce and 1 teaspoon lime juice per ripe avocado; mash to desired consistency.
- Stir into scrambled eggs or serve over fried eggs.
- Item: 702017
• Sauté 1½ pounds diced chicken, pork or beef in 1 tablespoon oil. Add jar of sauce and simmer 10-15 minutes.
•For a chili, add 1 can pinto, kidney or black beans to above and enough water, broth or beer to reach desired consistency.
INGREDIENTS: Tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid), sweet onions, tomato paste, garlic, red bell peppers, green bell peppers, green chili peppers, salt, tomatillos, cilantro, key lime juice concentrate, onion powder, roasted garlic, jalapeño peppers (salt, acetic acid), celery, cumin, garlic powder, chili powder, citric acid, black pepper.
Manufactured in a facility that processes soy, milk, wheat and fish.
No gluten ingredients.