- The favorite Italian dessert in cheese ball form. A delicate blend of cocoa and mild coffee flavors lend an authentic taste. Try it as an easy no-bake cheesecake. Serves 17. (2 - 1.5 oz. packets).
- Serve with ladyfingers and Twisty Grahams®.
- For Tiramisu Tiny Cakes, prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix™ according to package directions using 1 cup brewed coffee in place of water. Divide batter among Silicone Bar Pan. Bake at 325°F for 25-30 minutes. Cool. Using an electric mixer, combine 8 ounces very soft cream cheese and 1 packet mix until light and fluffy. Whip 1 cup heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form; whip in cream cheese mixture. Spread or pipe onto cakes. Dust with cocoa powder. Keep refrigerated.
- Prepare Absolutely Almond Pound Cake Mix as cupcakes, dolloping prepared cheese ball into batter before baking.
- For a no-bake cheesecake, combine prepared cheese ball with 8 ounces non-dairy whipped topping. Spoon into a graham cracker crust. Chill.
- Spread prepared cheese ball on sugar cookies.
- Item: 768804
1 packet Tiramisu Cheese Ball Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Combine ingredients. Chill 2 hours or until firm.
2. Shape into a ball.
Makes about 8 servings.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead. Fat-free will not set up properly.
INGREDIENTS: Sugar, brown cane sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), gum arabic, natural flavor (including milk), coffee extract, maltodextrin, canola oil, cornstarch, silicon dioxide (anticaking), salt, caramel color.
Manufactured in a facility that processes wheat, soy, tree nuts, fish, shellfish and egg.
No gluten ingredients.