- This is the warm, ooey-gooey dip your guests will rave over. Just add cream cheese and bake or microwave to enjoy the flavors of onion, tomato, garlic and spices. Serves 16. (2 - 0.75 oz. packets).
- Warm the Oven Sausage Risotto: Risotto prepared in the multi-cooker with sausage, mushrooms and Warm the Oven! Dip Mix. Also features Onion Onion™ Seasoning.
- For a cold dip, combine ½ cup mayonnaise, ½ cup sour cream and 1 packet mix. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- For a cheese ball, combine 1 packet mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese. Refrigerate 2 hours; form into a ball.
- Combine 1 packet mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese and 2 (24 ounce) packages refrigerated mashed potatoes. Bake in a casserole dish at 350°F 45-55 minutes.
- Combine 1 packet mix with 8 ounces softened cream cheese; stir in cooked sausage crumbles. Stuff into mushroom caps and sprinkle with panko bread crumbs. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes or until cooked through.
- Item: 323307
1 packet Warm the Oven! Dip Mix
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese*, softened
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine ingredients.
2. Place cheese mixture in oven-safe dish. Bake
for 5-7 minutes or until heated through.
Makes about 1 cup dip.
Alternative Microwave Prep: In microwave-safe bowl, combine dip mix and cream cheese. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat until heated through.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead.
INGREDIENTS: Onion, tomato, garlic, spices.
Manufactured in a facility that processes peanut, tree nuts, milk, egg, fish, shellfish, soy and wheat.
No gluten ingredients.