DSA code of ethics
At Tastefully Simple, we're proud to be a member of the Direct Selling Association (DSA).
what it means to you
Displaying the DSA logo is a privilege given only to companies that have made the commitment to honor the DSA's Code of Ethics. By displaying this logo, we promise to conduct business according to the highest standards of integrity. In addition, we promise to make a situation right in the event a problem does arise.
A complaint involving any DSA company may be filed with the Independent Code Administrator of the DSA Code of Ethics. The administrator is not affiliated with any member company and is responsible for enforcing the DSA Code of Ethics. The administrator is authorized to make decisions and will do everything possible to resolve complaints to the satisfaction of all parties involved. All member companies agree to honor the administrator's decisions.
what it means to us
To ensure compliance with the DSA's Code of Ethics, we train all Tastefully Simple consultants to:
- Tell you who they are, why they're approaching you and what products they are selling
- Explain how to return a product or cancel an order
- Respect your privacy by calling at a time that is convenient for you
- Promptly end demonstration or presentation at your request
- Provide accurate and truthful information regarding the price, quality, quantity, performance and availability of their product or service
- Offer a written receipt in language you can understand
- Provide his or her name and contact information, as well as the contact information of the company he or she represents
- Offer a complete description of any warranty or guarantee
Tastefully Simple is also proud to be one of only 20 companies to be recognized as a participant in the 2010 DSA Code of Ethics Communication Initiative - whose purpose is to encourage and promote the education and communication of the DSA Code of Ethics to member companies, their sales forces and the general public.
View the complete DSA Code of Ethics »
To file a complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 866.448.6446. If you are unsatisfied with the resolution, you may escalate your complaint to the DSA.