Bacon Wrapped Spinach & Herb Chicken Recipe
- 6 (5-6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1½ tablespoons water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices bacon (about ¾ pound)
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut large slit in side of each chicken breast, creating a pocket.
- In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine Spinach & Herb Seasoning and water. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; cool 5 minutes. Add softened cream cheese to bowl; stir vigorously until well combined.
- Stuff cheese mixture into slits in chicken. Sprinkle chicken with 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt. Wrap 2 slices of bacon around each breast. Place in a greased 13x9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon Seasoned Salt.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until internal temperature of chicken reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer. If desired, broil on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until bacon reaches desired crispiness.
Makes 6 servings.
Serve with steamed California-blend vegetables.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 3. Wrap each chicken breast in plastic wrap and place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 400°F and continue with step 3.