Buffalo Bacon Blue Burgers Recipe
A great twist on a buffalo chicken sandwich…this saucy burger will impress.
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (2.8 ounce) container French fried onions, divided
- ½ cup crumbled blue cheese, divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cooked and crumbled bacon (about 4 slices)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives, optional
- 6 brioche hamburger buns, toasted
- Lettuce and tomato slices
- In large bowl, combine beef, half the fried onions, ¼ cup blue cheese and 2 tablespoons Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce; salt and pepper as desired. Form into 6 patties.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Place patties on grill. Grilling, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 8-10 minutes. Brush with ¼ cup Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce the last 1-2 minutes of cooking.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine mayonnaise, bacon, remaining ¼ cup blue cheese, remaining 1 tablespoon Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce and chives, if desired; salt and pepper as desired.
- Place lettuce, tomatoes and burgers on buns. Dollop with bacon blue mayonnaise and top with remaining French fried onions (toasted, if desired).
Note: Ground turkey or chicken can be substituted for beef, if desired.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jmslib from Delicious! These were so good! Super simple to make and so tasty! Better than going to a restaurant!
Date published: 2018-08-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1 TS Fan from Delicious Burger My family loved this burger. In my opinion it wasn’t spicy at all but still had the buffalo taste. My youngest child that won’t eat anything even a little spicy ate the entire burger and asked for another. I will be making this again!
Date published: 2018-07-16