Cheddar Broccoli Soup Mix Preparation Recipe
Rich, cozy and creamy Cheddar Broccoli soup is ready in minutes.
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups milk
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, whisk ingredients.
- Cover; stir frequently. When mixture starts to boil reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently. Do not boil. Makes about 6 servings.
More ways to mix it up:
- For slow-cooked version, whisk together ingredients in 3-quart or larger greased slow cooker. Cover; cook on LOW 3-3½ hours.
- For beer cheese soup, use 12 ounces beer, 1½ cups water and 3 cups milk.
- Serve with a slice of our Bountiful Beer Bread®.
- Top soup with cooked, crumbled bacon.