- In medium microwave-safe dish, combine dip mix, cream cheese and ½ cup mozzarella cheese.
- Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds; stir and repeat until heated through.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top; microwave an additional 30-60 seconds or until cheese melts.
Note: If desired, place warm dip in an oven-safe dish and broil until bubbly and lightly browned.
Makes about 2 cups.
*Lighten it up: Use light cream cheese instead.
More Ways to Mix It Up!
- Serve with steak bites, potato wedges and mini sweet peppers.
- For a dip, combine ¾ cup sour cream, ¼ cup mayonnaise and ¼ cup milk. Chill 2 hours. Thin with additional milk, if needed. Serve with assorted vegetables and chips.
- Fill mushroom caps with prepared dip and sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake at 375°F 15-20 minutes.