Chocolate Nirvana Slow Cooker Pudding Cake Recipe
Spoon up this warm, rich and gloriously gooey chocolate cake, brimming with fudgy goodness. Perfect with ice cream!
- 1 stick (½ cup) butter, melted
- ½ cup water
- 1 (3.9 ounce) package cook-and-serve chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- ¾ cup chocolate-hazelnut spread, gently warmed
- Ice cream, whipped cream, strawberries and/or sliced almonds for garnish
- Slow Cooker
- Combine first 3 ingredients; spoon into a well-greased or lined slow cooker.
- Sprinkle with dry pudding mix. Slowly pour milk over the top.
- Dollop with spoonfuls of chocolate-hazelnut spread. (Do not stir.)
- Cook on high 2-2½ hours. Serve garnished with ice cream, whipped cream, strawberries and/or sliced almonds.
Makes 12 servings.