- In large bowl, combine Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 1, butter and egg. Knead dough until it forms a smooth ball.
- Lightly flour a silicone pastry mat (or large piece of parchment paper, plastic wrap or wax paper with corners taped down to work surface), . Place dough on floured surface. Roll out to a 14x11-inch rectangle. Sprinkle with Cinnamon Muffin Melt Mix packet 2.
- Starting on the long end and using pastry mat or paper as a guide to help hold dough together, carefully start rolling-up dough into a log, using your hands to press and smooth along mat/paper into a log shape pulling mat/paper away as you roll.
- Cut log in half and wrap each half in plastic wrap, tightening the plastic and using hands to press into a tight log. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove plastic from dough logs. Carefully slice logs into ¼-inch slices, pressing together any breaks. Place slices on a large baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool on pan 1 minute; remove to cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine powdered sugar and vanilla; whisk in milk. Drizzle over cookies.
Makes 30 cookies.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare through step 4. Place in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Preheat oven to 350°F and continue with step 5, making sure dough is refrigerator cold.
Nutrition per Serving: Calories:
130 Total Fat:
4.5g Sat. Fat: