Citrus Herb Chicken Recipe
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup lime juice (about 3 limes)
- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- 6 bone-in chicken breasts, seasoned with salt and pepper
- In a gallon freezer bag, combine first 4 ingredients; salt and pepper as desired. Add seasoned chicken. Seal well; toss to coat. Refrigerate 2 hours or up to overnight.
- Prepare grill to medium heat. Remove chicken from marinade; discard bag with marinade.
- Place chicken on grill. Grill, turning occasionally, until internal temperature reaches 165°F on an instant-read food thermometer, about 20-25 minutes.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
Serve with Grilled Corn on the Cob.
Note: Boneless skinless chicken breasts can be substituted for bone-in. Reduce grilling time to 12-15 minutes.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Prepare step 1. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 2.
For remix Citrus Herb Chicken Tacos recipe: Place 2 servings leftover chicken in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.