Club and Pickle Pizza Pie Recipe
If you like club sandwiches this pizza will be a favorite.
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. refrigerated crescent rolls or seamless dough
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken, cut up
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ small cucumber, seeded, sliced and quartered
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz. pkg. fully cooked bacon or 6 slices, cooked crispy and crumbled
Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll crescent rolls in greased 12x17 baking sheet. Press seams together and press dough up sides of pan. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown; cool completely. In small bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and Dill Pickle Dip Mix; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over crust; top with chicken, cucumbers, tomatoes, cheese and bacon. Refrigerate 30 minutes. Cut into squares and serve. Note: If you like your bacon crispier, microwave fully cooked bacon for 30-45 seconds.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Annie59 from A family fave A family fave will make again all my friends love it too
Date published: 2017-08-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by DillPickleFamily from Amazing Dill Deliciousness! I made this twice and can't wait to make it again! Yum!
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bgullicks from Yummy!! I have made this twice now and both times it received rave reviews!! Delicious and refreshing!
Date published: 2016-07-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kimmie123 from love anything Dill :-) We all love Pickles in our house love that dill pickle comes back every summer
Date published: 2016-03-31