Creamy Onion & Garlic Dressing Recipe
Shake up salad with this creative twist on traditional dressing.
- 1 cup mayonnaise or light mayonnaise
- ½ cup milk
- 1½ tablespoons red wine vinegar
- No bake/cook
- In a pint-sized mason jar with lid or small storage container, combine all ingredients.
- Tightly cover. Shake well to combine. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Serve over your favorite salad, or with veggies or chips as a dip.
Makes 12 (2 tablespoon) servings.
Note: Leftover dressing can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Nutrition per Serving: