Fall Apple Salad Recipe
Crisp apples and crunchy walnuts along with crumbled blue cheese on a bed of spinach coated with Vidalia Onion Dressing.
- 3 cups chopped apples (about 2 large)
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1½ cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- ¾ cup crumbled blue cheese
- ¾ cup walnut halves & pieces
- No bake/cook
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss to coat. Divide among 6 salad plates or bowls.
Vidalia® is a registered Certification Mark of the Georgia Department of Agriculture; however, use of the Mark in no way indicates endorsement of this product by said department.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Just Joyce from Absolutely wonderful! This was a great hit! Thanks Absolutely wonderful! This was a big hit even for those people that said they didn't like onions!
Date published: 2017-02-09