Garlic Pepper Mashed Potatoes Recipe
Garlic mashed potatoes just got better. Garlic Pepper Seasoning turns ordinary potatoes into an extraordinary side.
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup shredded white Cheddar cheese or Monterey Jack cheese
- ½ cup 2% milk, warmed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In medium saucepan, combine potatoes, chicken broth and 1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Add enough water to cover potatoes.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes. Add remaining ingredients and 1 teaspoon Garlic Pepper Seasoning. Mash to desired consistency. Salt and pepper as desired.
Makes 6 servings OR 4 servings + 2 leftover servings.
For leftovers Smothered Pork Stack recipe: Place 1 cup potatoes in a storage container. Refrigerate up to 2 days.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sodus from Yummy! I love garlic and this hits the spot! Throw some more cheese in for a smoother flavor!
Date published: 2017-03-09