One-Pot Spaghetti Recipe
Only one dish to wash after this meal is prepared - that's what we call easy clean-up!
- 1½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 2½ cups water
- 12 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- Shredded Parmesan cheese
- In large saucepan with lid over medium-high heat, cook and crumble ground beef until no longer pink, about 6-8 minutes; drain off liquid.
- Stir in Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix. Add tomatoes and water; stir to blend. Stir in broken spaghetti. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15-20 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if spaghetti becomes too dry. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Serve with Rustic Herb Roasted Green Beans.
Make Ahead & Freeze: Place ground beef in a quart freezer bag. Combine Mama Mia™ Marinara Sauce Mix and crushed tomatoes in a gallon freezer bag. Place spaghetti in a quart freezer bag. Place all bags in a gallon freezer bag. Seal well, label and freeze. Thaw completely. Continue with step 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by DebbieK from Excellent~!! This sauce is better than an Italian restaurant~!! Thick and full of flavor!
Date published: 2017-04-30
Rated 5 out of 5 by tasteKellysimple from Everyone loved My 2 year old loved this dish even, I think I could make it every night and everyone would still be happy!
Date published: 2016-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Kbriggs36 from This is the easiest and tastiest recipe! Start to finish...20-25 minutes. Wonderful is made with meat or without, so it's a real crowd pleaser. Will be buying lots of Mama Mia!
Date published: 2014-02-23